Monday, November 7, 2016

Round 13

I feel like it has been awhile since I posted.  Jenna had another treatment last Thursday. She had a few new people help her out this time. I don't think she liked it too much. For starters she had a new girl put in her port and she said that that hurt more than anything she has gone though with this whole process. Even more then getting the fluid drained from her stomach. 

Then she met with her doctor and they decided that Jenna wouldn't be coming back for four weeks this time because if she did three weeks it would land right on thanksgiving and nobody wants to do that. She will also have another four week break after that because if they did three again it would land on a holiday (Christmas). Right after christmas she will go in for a treatment but before that she will have another CT scan.  Jenna also got a new scheduler lady and it took her a few days to figure out Jenna's schedule. I am not sure she has it all done quit yet.
Other then that her treatment went as usual and everything seems to be going pretty good still.

On a side note a friend of mine sent me a link for a spa that was offering free service for cancer patience.  They offered pedicures, facials, and massages.  I asked Jenna if she was interested and she said, yes! So we went and I went as her care giver. I thought it was a really neat thing they did. 


Thanks for all the love and support!

1 comment:

  1. Love you Jenna! Our prayers are with you always! Enjoy your holidays with fewer treatments!!! & cute toes!!! ������������

    ReplyDelete